BUILDING LONG-LASTING SUCCESS
An important part of building long-lasting roads is the associated concrete work which includes curbs and gutters, sidewalks and paths, commercial drives, ADA ramps, and retaining walls. By performing this work in-house, we’re able to provide a high-quality end product and control the whole road-building process from start to finish.
Over the years we have learned how concrete can make or break a project. This includes:
- A properly trained, motivated concrete crew
- A focus on proper drainage is critical from beginning to end
- Commitment to using quality concrete mixes and suppliers
- Fully understanding ADA requirements to keep projects in compliance
- Use of the latest GPS capabilities to ensure precision in the field
- In-depth knowledge of how differing sub-grade conditions can affect the end product
Those are just a few of the ways we set ourselves apart from other companies. We continue to train our workforce on the latest and greatest methods while maintaining the understanding that these core competencies will always be a very important part of any quality, long-lasting project.