Delivering Successful Projects
Superior Bowen has a proven track record of delivering award-winning projects of various sizes and scopes. Our team is confident in our process and methods of technical evaluation to bring solutions that we can all be proud of for years to come.
We’ve either been the Prime Contractor or a designated subcontractor on the Design-Build Institute of America, Mid-America Region’s (four-states) prestigious Project of the Year for three consecutive years. Integrated project delivery is something that has been in our blood since the beginning. Our firm does public and private negotiated work, so working in a design-assist fashion is something we welcome.
The following are projects Superior Bowen has been involved in:
- I-435 South Loop Link – MODOT *
- KDOT Gateway – KDOT
- MODOT Christopher Bond Bridge Replacement – MODOT
- Independence Intersections – Independence, MO *
- Independence Uptown Market – Independence, MO *
- N. Oak Trafficway Improvements – Kansas City, MO
- Ward Road, Lee’s Summit, MO – Lee’s Summit, MO
- Flint Street Improvements – Shawnee, KS *
- 151st and Blackbob – Olathe, KS
- Olathe KS Downtown Streetscape – Olathe, KS
* Denotes DBIA Mid-America Region Project of the Year Award-Winning Project