We Take Safety Seriously
Superior Bowen is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and the people of our community. We approach this solemn responsibility with the firm belief that all accidents are preventable.
To manage risks, we conduct our operations with the highest regard for safe working conditions and insist on strict adherence to safety procedures in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
We strive to achieve our goal of zero incidents through a culture of personal accountability. We also take these courses of action:
- Conduct ongoing employee safety training
- Protect the public with visible warning signs, message boards, lane closures/cones, flagmen, and night lighting
- Employ the newest safety process tools and programs
- Utilize on-site technology to keep crews in constant contact and communication
- Recognize, anticipate and eliminate potential worksite hazards
- Report incidents in a timely manner; issue safety alerts; and be vigilant in following equipment maintenance checkpoints